15 Questions to Ask Yourself When You Use a Logo Maker
Logo maker software can help you create a logo design for your business or brand quickly, easily, and affordably. You don’t need to have graphic design skills to create a logo with a logo generator, but that doesn’t mean you should dive in without some guidance about branding and logo design.
Keep These Questions in Mind As You Create a Logo
Rather than spending time and money studying the theories of branding and logo design, keep the 15 questions below nearby as you create a logo using a logo generator. Your answers to these questions will ensure that you make a logo that is effective and can be used for many years to come.
- Does this logo design have to be produced in two or more colors?
- Does my logo look as good in one-color and in black and white as it does in full color?
- Do I have the budget to print a two-color logo design or a logo design that’s more than two colors?
- Will this logo look good on billboards, packaging, signs, uniforms, ads, and anywhere else I might need to use it?
- Does the color of my logo design make sense in my industry?
- Will my customers accept my logo design?
- Does my logo stand out from my competitors’ logos?
- Is it easy to read the typeface used in my logo design at all sizes? Can people read it on a business card as well as they can read it on building signage?
- Will my logo design stand the test of time or is it based on a fad that might fall out of favor too quickly?
- Is my logo design overly cluttered rather than simple and clean?
- Does my logo help communicate my brand promise and message?
- Can my logo design be used in a variety of ways online from my website header to my Facebook Page, Twitter profile, and so on?
- Can I add a tagline to my logo at anytime without ruining the design?
- Does my logo design look like a distinct unit rather than separate pieces stuck together with no cohesion?
- Is my logo design too cliché or overused in my industry to such an extent that it’s boring and ineffective?
A logo generator can give you all of the elements and easy-to-use software that you need to create a logo design, but your responses to the questions listed above will give you the strategic insights and direction that you need to create a successful logo design.